WE WILL FIND OUT THAT WHO IS THE WINNER OF THE “FUTURE WINEMAKER” SCHOLARSIP AT THE WINEMAKER OF THE WINEMAKERS GALA
The 2019 “Future Winemaker” scholarship tender is closed. Thank you for the quality essays which we have sent to the judging board and the members of the board of trustees as well. We will publish the result at the Winemaker of the Winemakers Gala
What can you win with the “Future Winemaker” scholarship program?
- The title of the “Futire winemaker” for one year
- 1.000.000 HUF for a half year internship abroad
- A harvest practice at one of a Winemaker of the Winemakers or one of the nominees
- A complimentary ticket for the Wine Conference
- Invitation for the Winemaker of the Winemakers Gala
More details and motivation in this video below:
THE FUTURE WINEMAKERS
THE FUTURE WINEMAKERS – OUR SCHOLARSHIP HOLDERS:
In 2018 Dorottya Homoky has won the scholarship of the Vinum Praemium Foundation. She has spent her internship months in Marlborough wine-region, New-Zealand.
Her Hungarian report is here: PDF
2017-ben Tóth Sándor László nyerte a Jövő Borásza ösztöndíjat, amelyből Kaliforniába, a Napa Valley-be utazott féléves szakmai gyakorlatra.
His Hungarian report is here: PDF
The Vinum Praemium Foundation says thank you for your support by your 1% of TAX.
The TAX number of the Vinum Praemium Foundation is: 18202056-1-13